Build on Your Land
If you own land, or have seen some residential land on which you would like to build a home, Bristol Pacific’s excellent construction team will work with you to make your dream a reality. We make the process easy by following these simple steps:
- Is the land buildable? Among the things to consider are drainage or proximity to wetlands, presence of any ledge which might require blasting, or nearby easements.
- City or town requirements to build a home – from permits to zoning laws, we’ll work with you to determine you have what you need.
- Site work – this involves reviewing existing easements, if any, for utility installation, and site engineering to determine the best location on the land to build your new home
- Home design – will you be using one of Bristol Pacific’s home designs or providing your own plan?
- Budget – we’ll work with you to develop a budget for building your new home that outlines costs for each step of the construction process with an agreed upon “not to exceed” price
- Tear down or total renovation – if you have a home which should either be torn down or totally renovated, we can work with you (and an architect if necessary) to build just the home you desire.